Since 1989, VSG principals have worked at every level of affiliated and independent baseball specializing in operation of professional minor league baseball in the areas of sales, marketing, naming rights, stadium operations, food & beverage, baseball operations, retail sales, concerts, festivals and all types of special events. VSG also specializes in the design and construction of these multi-purpose venues
In 2004, Ventura Sports Group was formed for the purpose of acquiring independent teams and stadiums and has worked with communities all over the United States in making professional sports and entertainment a reality for their community.
Communities that are considering the prospect of adding minor league baseball and/or a multi-purpose facility to their quality of life options for their residents should turn to our expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Feasibility studies to determine a “best fit” multi-purpose venue for your community
- Assist and advise on venue site location
- Stadium/venue financing options
- Lead the bond elections process through a dedicated grass roots marketing campaign
- Stadium Design to maximize the fan experience while enhancing revenue streams
- Stadium/venue construction oversight and management to deliver a venue that is on-time and on-budget
- Acquire the professional sports franchise (s) to operate in this newly built venue
- Operate the venue at no additional cost to taxpayers
In short, VSG is a one-stop-shop;
Identify the Opportunity, Develop the Opportunity, Design the Multi-Purpose Venue, Build the Venue, Own and Operate the Sports Franchise(s).